Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Awaiting Stock - Please Contact Us for a Delivery Estimate
- 7 Temperature Functions
- 3L Oil for 1kg Food
- Easy Clean
- Detachable Basket
- Product ID: SWAN-SD6040N
- Height: 260 mm
- Width: 220 mm
- Depth: 410 mm
- A fully adjustable thermostat with indicator lights to control temperature allows you to cook a whole variety of different foods perfectly, every time. With 7 different temperature functions, it’s easier than ever to cook delicious foods for the whole family.
- With an incredibly generous 3 litre oil capacity allowing for 1kg of food The Swan deep fat fryer is ideal for cooking large portions of all your favourite foods. From deliciously crisp chips and fries, croquettes, onion rings, tempura, fried chicken and battered fish, spring rolls and samosas, to tasty sweet desserts like doughnuts, churros and fruit fritters.
- Safety is paramount when cooking with hot oil, the detachable basket allows you to easily and safely lower and take out your food from the hot oil. Cool-touch handles on the basket and sides of the fryer ensure your skin stays safe from burns. It even features a safety cut out and overheat protection so if things are getting too hot or electrics aren’t working properly, The whole appliance will be switched off straight away.
- Easy clean. With a non-stick coating on the fryer pan, It can be quickly and easily wiped clean with a damp cloth, as can the stainless-steel outside. The basket lifts out so you can easily and thoroughly wash it. Non-slip feet mean it stays stable whilst you fry.
- A great addition to any kitchen. Compact enough to fit on a countertop or be stored away if needed, but big enough to cook The whole family A delicious meal. Great for domestic kitchens, caravans, student accommodation, holiday homes, small cafes and so much more!
- Also comes with a 2-year warranty
|Fryer Type:||Deep Fat Fryer|
Please note we currently only offer Free Delivery to North Yorkshire
The minimum spend to be eligible for free local delivery will be calculated at checkout depending on your postcode. For those on our usual daily van routes, this is £49.00.
For those outside of Yorkshire, we can offer a nationwide delivery service (UK mainland only) via a third-party courier for a fixed charge of £7.99. The minimum spend to be eligible for this delivery type is £49.00.
This delivery service is usually carried out by DPD on their 1-2 day service. If this option is not presented to you at checkout, then it may be the type of product you are trying to order is too large for a courier. Please ring us for any clarification.
Our aim is to deliver all goods ordered held in stock within 3 working days. Deliveries are normally undertaken by our own personnel using our own vehicles so that we can offer you the best possible service. If the product that you have selected is not available at the time of placing your order, and it is necessary for us to order directly from the manufacturer, you will be contacted within 48 hrs. We will keep you updated with the progress of your order if the item is on backorder.
If you are ordering from outside our normal operating area we may offer a delivery-only service using third-party carriers on smaller items but not on large appliances or televisions and at our discretion. Please ring us for more information.
Prices quoted are subject to stock availability. It is your responsibility to check your goods upon delivery for shortages or damage and to make a note of such on the carrier's consignment note when you sign for the goods. Any shortage or damage must be reported within 48hrs of taking delivery.
If the delivery is not completed on the agreed date as a result of no one being available at the delivery address a second delivery charge will be applied. If an installation is selected on a domestic appliance this is for connection to adjacent and available services and will not include hard wiring or any plumbing work. Standard delivery and installation is to ground floor accommodation. If delivery is required upstairs whether a lift is available or not, please check with us before ordering.
If you have requested that the old product is to be removed for scrap, this must be disconnected in advance of the delivery of the new appliance. However, if you have requested installation of a new appliance our team will, wherever possible disconnect it for you if delivery is done using our own vehicles and personnel.
Additional security checks may be carried out before your delivery date to ensure our customers are protected from online fraud. You may, therefore, be contacted before your delivery so these checks can be carried out.
We deliver to: