Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In Stock - Ready to Deliver
- Thermostatically Controlled
- Stainless Steel
- Indicator Light
- Cast Iron Plate
- Product ID: DAE-SDA1731
- COMPACT COOKING SOLUTION- if you have limited space in your kitchen, your cooker has broken down or you need to cook in a different location this is the perfect solution for you - easily create home made dinners on this hot plate.
- VARIABLE HEAT CONTROL- easily control & Adjust the cooking temperature of the hot plate using the control dial, when the hotplate achieves the desired heat. The indicator light will let you know it is ready to use.
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN - - with it's easy to clean durable stainless steel housing, cleaning up after cooking is quick and easy, making it the perfect table or worktop cooking solution.
- EASY STORAGE- with its sleek, slimline stainless steel housing design this hot plate can be stored quickly and easily anywhere in your kitchen, keeping your work surfaces free from clutter.
- SAFETY FEATURES- The adjustable temperature control dial and stable non-slip feet make this table top single hot plate Easy and safe to use either in your home or as a portable cooking tool.
Please note we currently only offer Free Delivery to North Yorkshire
The minimum spend to be eligible for free local delivery will be calculated at checkout depending on your postcode. For those on our usual daily van routes, this is £49.00.
For those outside of Yorkshire, we can offer a nationwide delivery service (UK mainland only) via a third-party courier for a fixed charge of £7.99. The minimum spend to be eligible for this delivery type is £49.00.
This delivery service is usually carried out by DPD on their 1-2 day service. If this option is not presented to you at checkout, then it may be the type of product you are trying to order is too large for a courier. Please ring us for any clarification.
Our aim is to deliver all goods ordered held in stock within 3 working days. Deliveries are normally undertaken by our own personnel using our own vehicles so that we can offer you the best possible service. If the product that you have selected is not available at the time of placing your order, and it is necessary for us to order directly from the manufacturer, you will be contacted within 48 hrs. We will keep you updated with the progress of your order if the item is on backorder.
If you are ordering from outside our normal operating area we may offer a delivery-only service using third-party carriers on smaller items but not on large appliances or televisions and at our discretion. Please ring us for more information.
Prices quoted are subject to stock availability. It is your responsibility to check your goods upon delivery for shortages or damage and to make a note of such on the carrier's consignment note when you sign for the goods. Any shortage or damage must be reported within 48hrs of taking delivery.
If the delivery is not completed on the agreed date as a result of no one being available at the delivery address a second delivery charge will be applied. If an installation is selected on a domestic appliance this is for connection to adjacent and available services and will not include hard wiring or any plumbing work. Standard delivery and installation is to ground floor accommodation. If delivery is required upstairs whether a lift is available or not, please check with us before ordering.
If you have requested that the old product is to be removed for scrap, this must be disconnected in advance of the delivery of the new appliance. However, if you have requested installation of a new appliance our team will, wherever possible disconnect it for you if delivery is done using our own vehicles and personnel.
Additional security checks may be carried out before your delivery date to ensure our customers are protected from online fraud. You may, therefore, be contacted before your delivery so these checks can be carried out.
We deliver to: