Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In Stock - Ready to Deliver
To check stock availability:
- Product ID: HAMA-00132192
- Active high-resolution UHD-DVB-T/T2 antenna with automatically regulating amplifier for worry-free digital TV reception
- Reception guarantee of HD-Ready, HDTV up to 4K/UHD reference signals
- Special power-saving reception concept for use via USB (e.g. TV/STB or streaming boxes)
- Alternative power supply via coaxial 5V remote supply (e.g. TV or set-top boxes), additional power supplies are unnecessary. Due to the direct connection, the antenna switches off as soon as the end device is switched off
- Very flat, compact design combined with textile materials and an unusual mixture of materials
- Extra-long USB cable (up to 2.5 metres) for a very wide action radius
- Maximum flexibility for optimum signal processing thanks to variable positioning options for wall, flat or floor mounting
- The optimised calculated receiving area is designed for the best image stability with low noise processing of the received signals
- A T-cable guide integrated on the back side allows the antenna to be positioned on either side of the television
- The latest filter technologies for 3G/LTE/4G & GSM for the best reception performance and most economical use
- Maximum freedom is achieved thanks to "Thomson Direct-Orient Technology" and achieves ranges of up to 50 km to the broadcasting location
- Frequency range: B IV (470 - 790 MHz) for DVB-T or DVB-T2 reception
- Flexible possibilities also allow mobile use, e.g. terrace, camping, caravanning
Please note we currently only offer Free Delivery to North Yorkshire
The minimum spend to be eligible for free local delivery will be calculated at checkout depending on your postcode. For those on our usual daily van routes, this is £49.00.
For those outside of Yorkshire, we can offer a nationwide delivery service (UK mainland only) via a third-party courier for a fixed charge of £7.99.
This delivery service is usually carried out by DPD on their 1-2 day service, or Parcelforce on their Express 48 service. If this option is not presented to you at checkout, then it may be the type of product you are trying to order is too large for a courier. Please ring us for any clarification.
Our aim is to deliver all goods ordered held in stock within 3 working days. Deliveries are normally undertaken by our own personnel using our own vehicles so that we can offer you the best possible service. If the product that you have selected is not available at the time of placing your order, and it is necessary for us to order directly from the manufacturer, you will be contacted within 48 hrs. We will keep you updated with the progress of your order if the item is on backorder.
If you are ordering from outside our normal operating area we may offer a delivery-only service using third-party carriers on smaller items but not on large appliances or televisions and at our discretion. Please ring us for more information.
Prices quoted are subject to stock availability. It is your responsibility to check your goods upon delivery for shortages or damage and to make a note of such on the carrier's consignment note when you sign for the goods. Any shortage or damage must be reported within 48hrs of taking delivery.
If the delivery is not completed on the agreed date as a result of no one being available at the delivery address a second delivery charge will be applied. If an installation is selected on a domestic appliance this is for connection to adjacent and available services and will not include hard wiring or any plumbing work. Standard delivery and installation is to ground floor accommodation. If delivery is required upstairs whether a lift is available or not, please check with us before ordering.
If you have requested that the old product is to be removed for scrap, this must be disconnected in advance of the delivery of the new appliance. However, if you have requested installation of a new appliance our team will, wherever possible disconnect it for you if delivery is done using our own vehicles and personnel.
Additional security checks may be carried out before your delivery date to ensure our customers are protected from online fraud. You may, therefore, be contacted before your delivery so these checks can be carried out.
We deliver to: