Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Awaiting Stock - Please Contact Us for a Delivery Estimate
To check stock availability:
- 40 Minute Runtime
- Charging Dock
- Cyclonic Suction
- 2 Speed Settings
- Product ID: DAE-FLR00044
- 2-IN-1 VACUUM - The Tornado Freedom can be used as a rechargeable cordless upright vacuum cleaner for large flooring spaces - Or use as a cordless handheld device for more difficult to reach areas and stairs
- CYCLONIC SUCTION - Our cyclonic suction vacuums use cyclonic separation principle to break up dirt from the air flow forcing dirt particles to the edge of the container - For a thorough clean every time
- DUST TANK - 0.5L dust tank which is easy and mess-free to empty - Choose between the two speed settings for the best suited vacuuming suction
- 20-40 MIN RUN TIME - The Tornado Freedom is a cordless 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner with a 20 minute run time on high speed and 40 minute run time on the low speed setting - The vacuum can be fully charged in under four hours
- WALL HANGING STORAGE - The vacuum cleaner comes with a wall hanging base which also doubles as a charging dock, perfect for neat storage when not in use - A nozzle and floor brush also come included
|Vacuum Type:||Handheld, Stick|
|Vacuum Features:||2-in-1, Battery Indicator, Charging Dock, Motorised Brush|
Please note we currently only offer Free Delivery to North Yorkshire
The minimum spend to be eligible for free local delivery will be calculated at checkout depending on your postcode. For those on our usual daily van routes, this is £49.00.
For those outside of Yorkshire, we can offer a nationwide delivery service (UK mainland only) via a third-party courier for a fixed charge of £7.99.
This delivery service is usually carried out by DPD on their 1-2 day service, or Parcelforce on their Express 48 service. If this option is not presented to you at checkout, then it may be the type of product you are trying to order is too large for a courier. Please ring us for any clarification.
Our aim is to deliver all goods ordered held in stock within 3 working days. Deliveries are normally undertaken by our own personnel using our own vehicles so that we can offer you the best possible service. If the product that you have selected is not available at the time of placing your order, and it is necessary for us to order directly from the manufacturer, you will be contacted within 48 hrs. We will keep you updated with the progress of your order if the item is on backorder.
If you are ordering from outside our normal operating area we may offer a delivery-only service using third-party carriers on smaller items but not on large appliances or televisions and at our discretion. Please ring us for more information.
Prices quoted are subject to stock availability. It is your responsibility to check your goods upon delivery for shortages or damage and to make a note of such on the carrier's consignment note when you sign for the goods. Any shortage or damage must be reported within 48hrs of taking delivery.
If the delivery is not completed on the agreed date as a result of no one being available at the delivery address a second delivery charge will be applied. If an installation is selected on a domestic appliance this is for connection to adjacent and available services and will not include hard wiring or any plumbing work. Standard delivery and installation is to ground floor accommodation. If delivery is required upstairs whether a lift is available or not, please check with us before ordering.
If you have requested that the old product is to be removed for scrap, this must be disconnected in advance of the delivery of the new appliance. However, if you have requested installation of a new appliance our team will, wherever possible disconnect it for you if delivery is done using our own vehicles and personnel.
Additional security checks may be carried out before your delivery date to ensure our customers are protected from online fraud. You may, therefore, be contacted before your delivery so these checks can be carried out.
We deliver to: