Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Awaiting Stock - Please Contact Us for a Delivery Estimate
- Castor Wheels
- Thermostatic Control
- 3 Heat Settings
- Cable Tidy
- Product ID: DAE-HEA1141
- HOME, GARAGE OR OFFICE USE - The Daewoo radiator is the ideal solution for warming up your home, garage or small office - Thanks to the power of the radiating heat you can be sure to stay warm during the winter months
- THERMOSTAT CONTROL - This heater features a handy thermostat and temperature control so you set which temperature suits you and others around you best for maximum warmth
- SLIM AND PORTABLE DESIGN - Thanks to the vertical and freestanding design it is perfect for storing in the corner of a room or office and let it warm it up qucikly so everyone can enjoy
- 2000W POWER OUTPUT - This radiator has a 2000w output, which means it can quickly and easily warm up a large room within 30 minutes of being turned on for maximum comfort
- ROLLER WHEELS - The roller wheels at the bottom of the radiator allow for easy transportation from room to room and saves you trying to lift the radiator up yourself for maximum convenience
|Heater Type:||Oil Filled Radiator|
|Power Output (W):||2000|
|Heater Features:||Thermostatically Controlled|
Please note we currently only offer Free Delivery to North Yorkshire
The minimum spend to be eligible for free local delivery will be calculated at checkout depending on your postcode. For those on our usual daily van routes, this is £49.00.
For those outside of Yorkshire, we can offer a nationwide delivery service (UK mainland only) via a third-party courier for a fixed charge of £7.99. The minimum spend to be eligible for this delivery type is £49.00.
This delivery service is usually carried out by DPD on their 1-2 day service. If this option is not presented to you at checkout, then it may be the type of product you are trying to order is too large for a courier. Please ring us for any clarification.
Our aim is to deliver all goods ordered held in stock within 3 working days. Deliveries are normally undertaken by our own personnel using our own vehicles so that we can offer you the best possible service. If the product that you have selected is not available at the time of placing your order, and it is necessary for us to order directly from the manufacturer, you will be contacted within 48 hrs. We will keep you updated with the progress of your order if the item is on backorder.
If you are ordering from outside our normal operating area we may offer a delivery-only service using third-party carriers on smaller items but not on large appliances or televisions and at our discretion. Please ring us for more information.
Prices quoted are subject to stock availability. It is your responsibility to check your goods upon delivery for shortages or damage and to make a note of such on the carrier's consignment note when you sign for the goods. Any shortage or damage must be reported within 48hrs of taking delivery.
If the delivery is not completed on the agreed date as a result of no one being available at the delivery address a second delivery charge will be applied. If an installation is selected on a domestic appliance this is for connection to adjacent and available services and will not include hard wiring or any plumbing work. Standard delivery and installation is to ground floor accommodation. If delivery is required upstairs whether a lift is available or not, please check with us before ordering.
If you have requested that the old product is to be removed for scrap, this must be disconnected in advance of the delivery of the new appliance. However, if you have requested installation of a new appliance our team will, wherever possible disconnect it for you if delivery is done using our own vehicles and personnel.
Additional security checks may be carried out before your delivery date to ensure our customers are protected from online fraud. You may, therefore, be contacted before your delivery so these checks can be carried out.
We deliver to: